Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For one of our buy-side clients I am currently looking for an Analyst / Associate Financial Services / Insurance.
The company is strongly growing with a deal track record of 20 successful transactions within the last six years and is known for its high quality work among clients and competitors.
Your role would include
– Planning, executing and monitoring acquisition projects in the insurance sector
– Market observation, performing market research, preparing and processing market and corporate analysis
– Coordination of consultants, lawyers, auditors etc.
– Project management from sourcing the transaction through to overseeing and providing expert support during the integration phase and monitoring the settlement progress
– Preparation of purchase decisions for the management
– Two to five years of experience in consulting or transaction management / underwriting at a (re-)insurer
– Studies to graduate level in economics, mathematics and / or actuarial studies
– An advantage is a solid understanding of the mechanisms of primary and reinsurance markets, (also SolV II) as well as associated products and risks
– Proficient English language skills in a business environment, as well as in another European foreign language, German is also a plus
If you are interested in that position please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email or apply via www.optionsgroup.com
Options Group Frankfurt