The Senior Analyst / Associate role will focus on origination and execution of public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in the Netherlands and for cross-border transactions.
Main activities in M&A origination:
- Origination and execution of corporate finance transactions
- Execute buy-side processes including coordination of due diligence teams, preparation of financial analysis, negotiation of SPA and purchase price
- Execute sell-side processes including preparation of information memorandum, coordination of data room and management presentation, communication and negotiation with potential buyers
- Prepare business plans, assess corporate valuations and perform merger impact analysis.
- Supervise junior bankers and coordinate staffing.
- 2 to 4 years of Investment Banking experience or with a management consulting company
- Very good modelling & analytical skills, ability to handle a full valuation report with different methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and project manage a range of tasks, attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent academic record from a top rated University or equivalent. Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant field considered an important asset
If you are interested in that position please apply with your resume and transcripts via email at email@example.com.
Options Group Frankfurt