Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge.
For a successful boutique with a strong focus on distressed M&A, we are looking currently for an experienced Associate Distressed M&A.
The team is one of the most established players in distressed M&A advisory with a high and constant deal flow
• Work on transaction processes, both together with the team also on the client site
• Lead analysis in terms of existing financial profile, documentation and options available
• Review documentation and marketing materials, coordinate with clients
• Develop and also review financial models developed by more junior team members
• Implementation and evaluation of comprehensive market and industry analysis, company valuations, research and support in project acquisition
• Training and mentoring analysts
• 3-5 years experience in M & A / Corporate Finance an investment bank, corporate finance and management consulting, experience in Distressed M&A
• Excellent academic education
• Very good German and English
If you are interested in that position please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options Group Frankfurt