Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For our client a Global Investmentbank we are looking for an Associate with 3-6 years experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading team with great ambitions and a solid track-record.
The role will include:
- Origination and execution of corporate finance transactions among Germany top corporate
- Support marketing efforts and transaction processes including coordination and supervision of junior bankers, other departments of the bank, clients and external advisors
- Execute buy-side processes including coordination of due diligence teams, preparation of financial analysis, negotiation of SPA and purchase price
- Execute sell-side processes including preparation of information memorandum, coordination of data room and management presentation, communication and negotiation with potential buyers
- Prepare business plans, assess corporate valuations and perform merger impact analysis.
- Supervise junior bankers and coordinate staffing.
The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit:
- 3 to 6 years of Investment Banking experience or with a management consulting company
- Experience in executing public transactions as well as buy-side, sell-side, IPO, etc. is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and project manage a range of tasks, attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Initiative to take responsibility for a task and complete it.
- Very good modelling & analytical skills, ability to handle a full valuation report with different methodologies
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to train and mentor more junior colleagues.
- Excellent academic record from a top rated University or equivalent. Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant field considered an important asset
If you are interested in that position please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email or apply via www.optionsgroup.com
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
+49 174 317 0319 (Cell)
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Represented by David Korn, Managing Director
Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 89529
Tags: Analyst, Associate, bulge bracket, corporate finance, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, Executive Search, Frankfurt, Germany, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions