Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For our client a global bulge bracket investmentbank we are looking for a
Associate Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- mainly working on different M&A / ECM transactions inhouse and at the client site
- supporting the team in providing first class corporate finance advice
- preparing pitch books and marketing material, training and education of Analysts
- 3-5 years m&a experience in a top investment bank with a good deal track record
- alternatively 2-3 years experience in financial services plus a ivy league degree (MBA Harvard, Standford or equivalent)
- excellent academic grades from a top university
If you are interested in that position please apply via email or at www.optionsgroup.com
Tags: Associate, bulge bracket, corporate finance, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, Executive Search, Frankfurt, Germany, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, M&A, Mergers, Mergers & Acquisitions