Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For our client a Global Private Equity Firm we are looking for an Associate with 2-3 years experience preferred from Transaction Services of a Big 4 Firm.
The transacting associate is a junior members of the deal teams. He/she supports on transaction execution and portfolio company oversight. Associates help research new deal opportunities, perform detailed financial and business due diligence during acquisitions, and create of internal investment analyses and documentation. The Transacting Associate will work primarily with the domestic coverage team, but should expect to gain meaningful exposure to deal work with colleagues in other offices throughout Europe and globally.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Building financial models
- Completing thorough industry and deal-specific research
- Preparing memoranda for investment committees and other internal audiences
- Participating in company visits and management presentations
- Supporting due diligence processes, including gathering and analyzing legal, accounting and tax data, compiling industry research, and organizing due diligence processes and data rooms
- Producing analyses to evaluate add-on opportunities for existing portfolio companies
- Supporting the preparation of 100-day plans to spearhead the strategic development of newly acquired companies
- Processing portfolio company financial data
- Drafting write-ups on portfolio companies for quarterly reports to investors
If you are interested in that position please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email or apply via www.optionsgroup.com