Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For our client an European Private Equity Mid Cap Fund in Munich we are looking for an Associate with 3.5 years experience.
- new deal analysis of self sourced deals and in cooperation with investment banks and advisory houses
- developing company analysis & valuations, DCF modeling and research reports
- training junior staff during the transactions
- 3-5 years experience in a Private Equity Firm, alternatively from an top tier investment bank or corporate finance boutique
- excellent modelling skills, very good degree from a top university
- fluent in German and English
If you are interested in that position please apply via email or at www.optionsgroup.com
Tags: Analyst, Associate, Buy-Side, corporate finance, Corporate M&A, corporate mergers and acquisitions, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions, Mid-Cap, Private Equity, private equity fund