Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For our client a Global Investmentbank in Munich we are looking for an Associate with 2-5 years experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading team with great ambitions and a solid track-record.
The role will include:
- Origination and execution of corporate finance transactions within Germany and across Europe
- Execute buy-side processes including coordination of due diligence teams, preparation of financial analysis, negotiation of SPA and purchase price
- Execute sell-side processes including preparation of information memorandum, coordination of data room and management presentation, communication and negotiation with potential buyers
- Prepare business plans, assess corporate valuations and perform merger impact analysis.
- Supervise junior bankers and coordinate staffing.
The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit:
- 2 to 5 years of Investment Banking experience or with a management consulting company
- Ability to prioritize and project manage a range of tasks, attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Very good modelling & analytical skills, ability to handle a full valuation report with different methodologies
- Excellent academic record from a top rated University or equivalent. Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant field considered an important asset
- Good German or English speaking skills required
This is a great opportunity joining a successful team in Munich building up the IBD platform further. If you are interested in that position please do send me your resume and transaction list.
Options Group Frankfurt