Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For or our client a top international corporate finance boutique with focus on M&A and financial restructuring based in Frankfurt, we are looking for an Associate Financial Restructuring / Debt Advisory.
- Play a key role in Germany’s market leading specialized corporate finance and restructuring practice with high and constant deal flow
- Lead transaction processes, review documentation and marketing materials, coordinate with clients
- Lead analysis in terms of existing financial profile, documentation and options available
- Co-ordinate and review financial models developed by more junior team members
- Pro-actively develop marketing ideas, as well as maintaining dialogue with clients/potential clients at appropriate level – develop own area of specialization
- 2 up to 6 years of banking experience preferably in a leading leverage finance or restructuring team, related experience with rating advisory or similar might also apply
- Strong execution experience developed through working on a wide range of transactions
- Understanding of financial products – including standard leveraged and high yield bond documentation
- Restructuring experience would be a distinct advantage
- Very good German and English skills
If you are interested in that position please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email
Options Group Frankfurt
Categories: Restructuring & Debt Advisory