Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge.
For our client and leading investment bank we are looking for an Associate Investment Banking to be based in Amsterdam
The bank is a leading financial advisor in M&A and Capital Structuring and advises corporations and financial sponsors and offices around the world.
The Associate role will focus on origination and execution of public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in the Netherlands and for cross-border transactions.
Main activities in M&A origination:
– Develop and maintain relationships at board level with core clients and prospects
– Provide comprehensive and tailor-made solutions to our clients including the full range of services and products available within the bank and associated companies
– Take the lead in originating potential M&A transactions with core clients and prospects, in cooperation with senior M&A bankers and relationship managers
Main activities in M&A execution:
– Take responsibility for the entire M&A execution process as the day-to-day deal captain
– Leadership, mentoring and supervision of M&A analysts/associates
– Contribute to the further development of quality standards, best practices and know-how within the team and the global M&A network
– 5-9 years of M&A experience at a leading Investment Bank, M&A boutique or accountancy firm
– Proven track record in successfully executing complex (international) M&A transactions
– Expert in valuation and modeling with ability to mentor and supervise junior M&A bankers
– Strong networker with ability to initiate and maintain a strong internal and external network of potential and existing clients
– Responsible, committed and self-motivated individual
– A true team player; someone who proactively shares information about clients, markets, competition etc. with other team members or partners, at local and international level
– Excellent judgement, negotiation skills and decision-making ability
If you are interested in that position please apply with your resume and transcripts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options Group Frankfurt