Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For our client a global investment bank we are looking for a specialized Corporate Finance Advisor. As a member of the team you will advise multinational corporate on complex financing and equity or debt related topics. Next to a broad range of specialized product knowledge you will get exposure to numerous landmark transactions.
- Support the team with analysis on e.g. external market factors, financing instrument during equity and debt related transactions
- Developing appropriate financial structures for the acquisitions and restructurings
- Support for cross selling and negotiation process
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience in investment banking and structured finance, ideally in leveraged buy-outs, high yield bonds and syndicated loans
- Knowledge of capital market financing (syndicated loans, bonds, stocks)
- University degree with specialization in Business Administration / Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or law
- Advanced in cash flow / ratio analysis and financial modeling
- In-depth understanding of German and international accounting
- German + English fluent in speaking / writing essential, Spanish or Chinese a plus
This is a great opportunity joining a succesful team with a good track record. If you are interested in that position please do send me your resume and transaction list.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
Tags: Associate, corporate finance, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, Debt Advisory, Executive Search, financial analyst, Frankfurt, Germany, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, Leveraged Finance, Restructuring, Restrukturierung