Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For our an international Investment Bank with Headquarters in Frankfurt we are looking for an French and Italian speaking Senior Analyst / Associate who is looking into working in Paris / Milano. You would support the local Investment Banking team at cross-border transactions.
- Analysing different sectors, gaining intense industry knowledge
- DCF, LBO modeling, valuation analysis, operating and financial / accounting due diligence
- Identifying and potential acquirers / investors, lending sources, etc, including significant client interaction at multiple levels, clients visits
- 1-5 years IB experience in a top investment bank, good deal experience required
- excellent academic grades from a top university
- fluent in English, French or Italian, ideally also German
If you are interested in that position please apply via email or at www.optionsgroup.com
Options Group Frankfurt