Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For our client a Tech Start-Up we are looking for an Investment Manager Real Estate with proven, personal track record and leadership skills.
A successful candidate must have
- several years of experience in an investment banking and/or private equity.
- strong quantitative skills and practical knowledge in deal origination and modelling
- exceptional communication and team building skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- liaising with project sponsors to secure and structure investment projects
- carry out financial, legal, market due diligence of submitted projects
- guide the team in the assessment of risks, financials and property analysis
- manage the projects on the platform and monitor the progress of project sponsors
- assist VP Real Estate when needed and train junior employees on investment processes
- MA/BA in Finance/Investment/Real Estate from the top ranked university
- 5+ years in an investment banking and/or private equity or similar (preferably Real Estate areas)
- Excellent practical knowledge in deal origination with proven, personal track record
- Experience in preparing and evaluating investments
- Extensive knowledge of the German market and strong network with the European finance world
- Affinity to technology, willingness to work in an international start-up environment
If you are interested in that position please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email
Options Group Frankfurt