Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For one of our clients, a global middle market private equity fund, we are searching for a
lead Originator for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (D/A/CH).
This individual will be the primary contact for sourcing new deals with investment bankers, brokers, financial intermediaries, and larger corporations in the region. The role requires the ability to develop and maintain a strong network of deal sources, and help the firm build its mindshare in the deal community.
- Defining and implementing the origination strategy for the DACH region, in coordination with the senior members of the Munich office and the Managing Director, Origination
- Identifying and sourcing investment opportunities matching our fund investment criteria and evaluating their potential to become global leaders in their market
- Segmenting and prioritizing a large universe of deal sources
- Cultivating and strengthening existing as well as new relationships with intermediaries, local business partners and corporate departments
- Maintaining strong relationships with selected buy-side brokers for identifying attractive market niches and approaching potential target companies
- 7+ years experience in investment sourcing or transactions
- Graduate of a top-tier university program, MBA is a plus but not required
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong selling skills and ability to follow and aggressively pursue leads
- Highly analytical and business minded
- Ability to travel extensively
If you are interested in that position please apply via email or at www.optionsgroup.com
Tags: Buy-Side, corporate finance, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, D, Executive Search, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, M&A, Mergers, Mergers & Acquisitions, Origination, Private Equity, private equity fund, Vice President, VP