Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For our client a top tier investment banking boutique we are looking for a
Analyst / Senior Analyst Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) German or Chinese
- Analysing different sectors, gaining intense industry knowledge
- DCF, LBO modeling, valuation analysis, operating and financial / accounting due diligence
- Identifying and potential acquirers / investors, lending sources, etc, including significant client interaction at multiple levels, clients visits
- 1-2 years IB experience in a top investment bank, good deal experience required
- excellent academic grades from a top university
- fluent in English, ideally German or Chinese
Options Group Frankfurt