Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For one of our clients, an international company who has acquired 15+ companies across the EMEA region in 2016, we are currently looking for a Specialist/Manager M&A to advise the management board.
Your role would include
- Working on strategy and acquisition projects in the EMEA region.
- Creating a senior network within the company with its advisors, and with other professional services firms.
- Helping with the potential acquisition targets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Identifying and evaluating growth opportunities in strategically important markets.
- Performing market sizing analyses and commercial due diligence.
- Valuation, identifying and screening potential acquisition targets.
- Preparation of management presentations and valuations.
- Coordination of business units, corporate and advisors.
- 3 years of experience in strategy/M&A.
- Studies to graduate level in business administration, mathematics, engineering or sciences with focus on business or finance.
- An advantage is a specific experience in the professional services or technology consulting industries.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
- Team language: English
If you are interested please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Represented by David Korn, Managing Director
Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 89529