Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For our client, an International Private Equity Fund (>1,5 bn € AUM) we are currently looking for an Senior Analyst / Associate to join the funds German office.
This is great opportunity to join a excellent team with a strong deal flow and a great track record of value creation of its portfolio companies.
With a more transaction focused role in the beginning of your PE career the fund will also allow you the opportunity to grow into the investment manager job over time.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Completing thorough industry and deal-specific research;
- Preparing memoranda for investment committees and other internal audiences;
- Building robust and error-free financial models;
- Participating in company visits and management presentations;
- Supporting due diligence processes, including gathering and analyzing financial, commercial, legal, accounting and tax company data, compiling industry and market research (desktop research, expert calls, etc.), coordinating advisors and organizing data rooms;
- Producing analyses to evaluate add-on opportunities for existing portfolio companies;
- Supporting the preparation of 100-day plans to spearhead the strategic development of newly acquired companies;
- Processing portfolio company financial data;
- Preparing quarterly reports on portfolio companies for LP investor reporting purposes.
- Between 1 and 4 years experience in M&A/IBD or Leveraged Finance in an investment bank, or Corporate Finance related experience in a Big4, Corporate Finance Boutique, Management Consulting Firm, another private equity firm or management consulting
- Excellent academics from a good university, strong numerical and modelling skills such as an analytical and commercially driven mindset are required
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Represented by David Korn, Managing Director
Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 89529
Tags: Analyst, Associate, bulge bracket, Buy-Side, corporate finance, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, Executive Search, financial analyst, Frankfurt, Germany, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, private equity fund