Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge.
For one of our clients, an international listed company in Frankfurt (Germany) we are looking for a
Russian speaking specialist Minority Management, Controlling for Frankfurt (Germany).
The company has more a 2bn € turnover, has been leading their branch for many years and is successfully present in more than 50 countries.
For the international minorities e.g. in Latin-America, Asia, Portugal and Russia you are responsible for building up a controlling system which allows sound management decision going forward. In a first step you would raise the data quality and install the global controlling procedures while in a second step you would be able to advise both, management of the mother company such as local shareholders on possible measures to improve performance.
- As the dedicated person from the holding company to the respective minorities you will perform classic tasks of a minority manager, controlling function / “Beteiligungscontroller”
- You will be analyzing and commenting current business transactions and developments within the minorities and present the results to senior management
- Handling all communication between the minorities and the holding companies belongs also to your responsibilities
- Furthermore evaluating investment projects, analyzing business plans and continuously improving the controlling process are also part of you job,
- and you will be supporting the M&A department on different international transactions.
- At least 3 years (manager) or 5 years (director) work experience in international minority management (controlling function) / Beteiligungscontrolling
- Experience with project management
- Pronounced analytical proficiency and entrepreneurial thinking
- Degree in business administration and focus on finance/accounting/controlling
- Very good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel and experience with SAP
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Experience with M&A projects is preferred
If you are interested in that position please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options Group Frankfurt