Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
Since 1992, our search consultants have placed over 10,000 financial services professionals in Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Commodities, Credit, Electronic Trading, Emerging Markets, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Information Technology, Prime Brokerage, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management, Quantitative Analytics, Rates, and Securitized Products.
For our client a succesful financial restructuring team of an investment bank we are looking for a (Senior) Analyst
- working on restructuring mandates
- developing company analysis & valuations, DCF modeling and research reports
- 1 to 3 years experience in a Leveraged Finance Team or a restructuring team
- very good university degree
- deep understanding of accounting and company valuation, very good modeling skills
- fluent in German and English
If you are interested in that position please apply via email or at www.optionsgroup.com
Options Group Frankfurt
Tags: Analyst, corporate finance, corporate mergers, Debt Advisory, Executive Search, financial analyst, Financial Restructuring, Frankfurt, Germany, Investment Banking, investmentbanking, Restructuring