Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For one of our clients, an international leading company, we are currently looking for a Specialist Post-Merger Integration, M&A to advise the management board.
Your role would include
- Planning and preparing integrations of acquisitions in the EMEA region.
- Creating a senior network within the company with its advisors, and with other professional services firms.
- Helping with the potential acquisition targets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Performing operational due diligence assignments.
- Assessing and advising on operating models, business plans/valuations, and integration performance benchmarks.
- Evaluation and implementation of strategies.
- Leading and Coordination of business units, corporate and advisors.
- 5 to 7 years experience in integration or operational due diligence consulting, in the integration department of a well-known company, in the change management industry or equivalent.
- Studies to graduate level in business administration, mathematics, engineering or sciences with focus on business.
- An advantage is a specific experience in the professional services or technology consulting industries.
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and motivate people, deliver advice of board level quality, and represent a high-performing team within and outside of the company.
- Team language: English
If you are interested please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Represented by David Korn, Managing Director
Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 89529