Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For our client a Global Private Equity Firm we are looking for an Associate with 2-3 years experience who has strong numerical skills and is fluent in Spanish, French, Dutch or Italian.
The transacting associates are a junior members of the deal teams. They provide support on transaction execution and portfolio company oversight. Associates help research and evaluate new deal opportunities, perform detailed financial and commercial due diligence during deal execution, and support the preparation of internal investment analyses and documentation.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Completing thorough industry and deal-specific research;
- Preparing memoranda for investment committees and other internal audiences;
- Building robust and error-free financial models;
- Participating in company visits and management presentations;
- Supporting due diligence processes, including gathering and analyzing financial, commercial, legal, accounting and tax company data, compiling industry and market research (desktop research, expert calls, etc.), coordinating advisors and organizing data rooms;
- Producing analyses to evaluate add-on opportunities for existing portfolio companies;
- Supporting the preparation of 100-day plans to spearhead the strategic development of newly acquired companies;
- Processing portfolio company financial data;
- Preparing quarterly reports on portfolio companies for LP investor reporting purposes.
The successful candidate should have up to 2-4 years of experience within an investment bank, private equity company, management consultancy or within in transaction services of an Big 4 audit firm and should be fluent in Italian, Spanish, Dutch or French. Strong numerical skills and modelling skills are required such as an analytical and commercially driven mindset – the ability to understand market trends and their impact on a company’s strategy and business model. Also, good academics from a well reputed university is needed.
Additionally to that, the candidate should be a self-confident, balanced personality who is able to look at business cases from different perspectives and also consider possible solutions in a wider context. He / she should be open for new things, be interested in new market developments / new technologies and curious for new ideas. Moreover, the person should be able to present well with e.g. portfolio companies and other stakeholders.
If you are interested in that position please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
+49 174 317 0319 (Cell)
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Represented by David Korn, Managing Director
Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 89529
Tags: Analyst, Associate, bulge bracket, Buy-Side, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, Executive Search, financial analyst, M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, private equity fund