Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence in the financial services industry, has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge with technology, creating a deep and valuable proprietary database.
For one of our clients, a leading advisory company strongly growing in different areas such as technology, cyber security, and digital consulting, we are currently looking for a Specialist/Manager in Valuation to advise the management board.
Your role would include
- Performing valuations and financial due diligence on potential acquisition targets in the EMEA region.
- Creating a senior network within the company with its advisors, and with other professional services firms.
- Helping with the potential acquisition targets in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Preparing and evaluating company valuations (multiples DCF, IRR, etc), business plans and financial models.
- Coordinating and performing financial analysis (quality of earnings, net debt, working capital, etc.).
- Assessing and providing advice on purchase price mechanisms and performance benchmarks.
- Coordination of business units, corporate and advisors from assessing stand-alone valuations to synergy tracking for acquired companies.
- 3 to 5 years experience in valuation or financial due diligence consulting, in a finance, accounting or management accounting department.
- Studies to graduate level in business administration, mathematics, engineering or sciences with focus on business, finance or financial modeling.
- An advantage is a specific experience in the professional services or technology consulting industries.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Team language: English.
If you are interested please send me your resume, transaction list and transcripts via email.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Represented by David Korn, Managing Director
Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 89529