Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge.
For one of our clients, an international fund focusing on the insurance industry we are looking for a Structurer Insurance Linked Securities.
The company has a strong deal flow year on year and is set for further succesful growth in the future.
- Analyzing and structuring insurance portfolios for the company and its several international entities
- Working closely with the acquisition, the legal team and external advisers
- Three to five years of experience in valuation and structuring at a (re-)insurer or alternatively within a bank’s securitization unit
- Studies to graduate level in economics, mathematics and / or actuarial studies
- Knowledge of financial modeling and corporate valuation, knowledge of IAS, IFRS is a plus
- Also an advantage is a solid understanding of the mechanisms of primary and reinsurance markets, (also SolV II) as well as associated products and risks
- Proficient English language skills in a business environment, as well as in another European foreign language, German is also a plus
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com or apply at www.optionsgroup.com
Options Group (Germany) GmbH