Options Group offers financial services companies a broad array of integrated services. These include Executive Search, Market Intelligence and Strategic Consulting. Options Group, with its global footprint and growing Emerging Markets presence has combined its strong historical relationships and product and geographical knowledge.
For our client an international Bulge Bracket investment bank we are looking for a VP IBD in Frankfurt.
• Responsibility for execution of domestic and cross border M&A transactions, project management
• Pro-actively develop marketing ideas, as well as maintaining dialogue with clients/potential clients at appropriate level – develop own area of specialization
• Supporting stakeholders internally and at the client site
• Training and mentoring Associates and Analysts
• 6-8 years investment banking experience in a top investment bank, good deal experience required
• Excellent academic grades from a top university
• Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in that position please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options Group Frankfurt
Tags: bulge bracket, Corporate M&A, corporate mergers, corporate mergers and acquisitions, ECM, Executive Search, Frankfurt, Germany, investmentbanking, M&A, Mergers, Mergers & Acquisitions, Vice President, VP